Monday, March 24, 2008

Key Excerpts from a Pirate Ronald post

Inland wilderness locations accessible by sailboat appeal to me. This opens up lots of choices without needing to own the land or anyone being there to even know which also attracts me particularly because I choose alternatives to perils and compromises of principles of fighting what would soon cease to exist anyway. There will be a time for me to step aside from society as it does what it will on a scale that would dwarf my efforts to change it. I do have a sense of moral obligation and I devote my energies and resources to prevention of what is to come by political activism and supporting the Ron Paul movement including helping to get Ron Paul supporters elected to be our public servants.

One of the puzzles that sea based mobility solves for me is the ability to participate in society when beneficial yet disappear from it when prudent. With sailboats, a group can visit a town and trade or even settle in for a time yet have the option of disappearing.

That solves a troublesome flaw in a long ago since abandoned previous desire to have a secret underground dwelling not too far from society. The problem is that once discovered it is no longer secret. In sharp contrast, the location of a fleet of sailboats can be discovered one day and hostile visitors can come the next only to find it gone.

One of my favorite capabilities of sea based mobility is the ability to rendezvous with proven freedom lovers who fight the fight of prevention of what we are about to experience. We are among them and in many places and we would help escape from what becomes an undesirable area and move to areas of advantage. In the dynamics of future changes, it will be impossible for us to predict which places will have the worst of problems and which areas are great opportunities.

Having the capability to help my fellow Ron Paul supporters be among the survivors matters greatly to me. Those who love our Constitutional republic form of representative self-government and work to keep it are very important as they will work to restore it at whatever strongholds of freedom exist after what comes next fails.

In moving people and supplies, I particularly like that sailboats have cargo capability and can take many passengers. It is a great feature that the route over water isn't confined like the road routes over land and that there is almost zero population at sea.

No comments: